In the search you can give several item identification numbers at the same time.
Please enter the item identification numbers and the tracking numbers (letters and numbers or only numbers) in the search field continuously, separating them with commas only and without spaces. (For example, PA00010122727, CP01111111IT, 222222222222, EL10000001111111). The item identification number can be found with the bar code, usually beneath it, on the address label.
If you are interested in a dutiable mail item, please check out our customs service page below:
What services can it be used with?
- MPL Business parcel (e.g. PA00010122727)
- Europa+ parcel (e.g. CP123456785HU)
- Domestic EMS express mail (e.g. BE229803145)
- International EMS express mail (e.g. EA004037757HU)
- Posta business pack Plus/ Economic (e.g. CA1234567856)
- Inverz parcel plus (e.g. CV0012345678)
- Parcel with simplified cash on delivery (e.g. CU4100006011)
You will find detailed information about our tracking service on the website General Terms and Conditions for Postal Services - Product Sheets.
More information about the tracking service: Customer Service Directorate.
THE MOST FREQUENTLY SEARCHED/USED ITEM TRACKING PAGES:
By the decision of the United States Postal Service (USPS) the tracking information regarding registered mail items will not be available from 1st October 2015 on the website of USPS. Tracking information will not be forwarded to Magyar Posta, they will not be available in the tracking system of Magyar Posta.
|Costa Rica||Canada||United States of America|