With our tracking service very simply you can obtain information about the dispatch, the delivery or reason for the lack of delivery, and about the placing on deposit of certain types of postal item. The basic fee paid when posting your item already includes the Internet tracking service fee.
What services can it be used with?
- International postal parcel, international priority postal parcel,
- Europe+ parcel
- Domestic EMS express post
- International EMS express post
- Time-guaranteed parcel products (start and start plusz)
- Posta business pack plus (plusz, economic)
- Inverz parcel plusz
- Posta sped, posta gold sped
- Simplified cash on delivery handling (EUV)
- Letter post items identified with international registration number
Special conditions in connection with the tracking service for international items
Customer Service of Magyar Posta will provide you with information on the list of countries participating in tracking data exchange in the case of international services.
All countries participating in the service are able to provide data on the main tracking events with respect to the international EMS express post and Europe+ parcel services.
In the case of international items the tracking services is only provided if the registration number on the item complies with the stipulations of the UPU (Universal Postal Union) S10 standard. The structure of the standard international identifier:
- 2-letter service identifier, which may start with E, C, R, V or L
- 9 numerical digits
- 2-character ISO code of sending country
If the identifier of the international item does not comply with the international standard referred to, Customer Service of Magyar Posta is able to provide information in connection with the item.
Where can I find the item identifier?
Linked to the barcode on the accompanying documents, usually under it. The spaces that break up the printing do not have to be entered.
Other useful information
You can enter the numbers of several accompanying documents at the same time!